Friday 2 August 2013

Glamour Raya

What I love about festive seasons is the “excuse” to dress up for the party!

And since Hari Raya is just 5 days away, I can’t help but to start my shopping spree. Well, I need to look pretty during house visits... and oh, just thinking of it, makes me drool over the myriad of scrumptious Malay home-cooked “cuisine”.

This being the last weekend to shop before Raya, I decided to go dress-hunting today. I was looking for something that is subtly traditional, so I sashayed over to British India.

Now I can’t decide between this exotic purple chiffon long dress (left) and the more spick-and-span blue embellished jacket (right).

British India, Raya Collection

I love how the chiffon dress exudes a hint of sexiness but not exactly over the top, because it covers the arms and legs. Meanwhile, I love the embellished details that add a traditional touch to the simple modern look.

Help me decide, pretty please.... Which do you think – chic chiffon or clean line?

Hugs xx
Quinn


Store listing in Queensbay Mall, Penang
British India GF 38, 39 & 40

3 comments:

  1. they both are pretty! if for me, i'll choose the purple dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I'm not almost-minion size, I'll pick the purple dress too =D haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your pretty suggestions ;) Off to shopping this evening haha

    ReplyDelete

I do listen to your thoughts, sometimes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...