Tuesday 19 November 2013

Hui Lau Shan: Fills your tummy, sweetens your day

I was scratching my head, couldn't decide what to eat after a long, long day last evening. Then I read that Hui Lau Shan now serves Full Meal Set from RM8.90++.

The Full Meal Set comes with a main dish and a selection between a drink or a dessert.

Hui Lau Shan Full Meal Sets

Of course, I immediately chose the Signature Curry Combo Rice, smacked in the middle of the menu *wink* And paired it with Watermelon Sago drink. 

Signature Curry Combo Rice
Since I was here, I couldn't resist indulging in my favourite Hui Lau Shan dessert - Mango Chewy Ball. 

Mango Chewy Ball
You can add on RM1.90 for a Full Meal + Drinks + Dessert (from the selection only). Boy, was I filled to the brim! Nothing makes me happier than desserts after a long day. After all, spell "stressed" backwards and you get "desserts".

With the proper Full Meal Sets, I'll have an excuse to dine at Hui Lau Shan and enjoy my favourite desserts any time, any day!

Hugs xx
Quinn

Store listing in Queensbay Mall, Penang

Hui Lau Shan LG 123A

4 comments:

  1. didnt know they offer set meal too! shall give a try next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you should. The Swiss chicken drumstick looks tempting ;)

      Delete
  2. That mango dessert looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I do listen to your thoughts, sometimes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...