Wednesday 29 May 2013

Topman and Topshop is back in Queensbay Mall

The wait is finally over!

Topshop is, indefinitely, one of my favourite brands! And I've always loved ogling at Topman-men - their scruffy hair, so laid back and casually smart! Oh, don't get me started and drooling all over...

Well, Topshop and Topman in Queensbay Mall have been undergoing a facelift and they'll be opening their doors again on 30 May 2013. And to celebrate the re-opening, there are some exclusive collections available only in Queensbay Mall.

I've had my eyes on these lovely pair of outfit...


Hijacked these photos from Topshop Malaysia's Facebook Page, so click over for more exclusive previews ;) You may also wanna check out some exclusive collections for your men at Topman Malaysia's Facebook Page.

If you're a fashionista like me, be the first 50 in line at Topshop and Topman in Queensbay Mall on 30 May 2013 and receive a RM50 cash voucher to get your shopping started!



Where will you be - Topshop or Topman? 

Hugs xx
Quinn

1 comment:

I do listen to your thoughts, sometimes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...