Thursday 9 May 2013

Get mint-spired this summer!

Oh, we’re already in May! And I’m already feeling all cheerfully summery. 

If, like me… you’re looking forward to summer, let me show you the must-haves for this season! 

As the weather warms up (oh well, it’s always warm in Malaysia anyways), there are a lot of great outfits to wear such as those amazing shorts, skirts and mini dresses.

While I love everything pink, I took a refreshing change and now I'm high for mint! 

Scarf, sunglasses, earrings, bracelet, bag,
ballet shoes and sling slippers from Aldo;
Dress from Esprit

This outfit is casual yet dressy, fun yet decent. And the accessories beautifully complement the carefree summer look.

What’s your fashion craze this season?

Hugs xx
Quinn

Store listing in Queensbay Mall, Penang
Aldo GF 83A
Esprit GF 70, 71 & 72

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do listen to your thoughts, sometimes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...