Tuesday 23 April 2013

Converse in show-off statements

Most of us will remember our very first pair of Converse - the faithful rubber sole mate, always ready to batter through rain or shine, rocks or hills. Mine were a pretty pink pair that I had glitter stickers all over them (Don't judge! I was 14 and I thought I was super cool... so cut a girl some slack, ok?).

Now after more than a decade, I fell in love with my sole mate, all over again. It was love at first sight and first stride... I couldn't resist to part with this black beauty, so I parted with my moolah.

Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Lo Kriss N Kross
Converse, 2F-97, Queensbay Mall
RM159.90

Oh, how I love the splash of pink on the crisscrossed double laces that pops up with a pretty little stomp!

What statements are you making with your Converse?

Hugs xx
Quinn

2 comments:

  1. Wah, trust or not, i have never bought/worn any converse shoes before :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ken, you should! They are not just stylish but comfortable ;)

      Delete

I do listen to your thoughts, sometimes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...