Wednesday 10 April 2013

Vogue For Virtue Model Search 2013 at Queensbay Mall

This April marks the fifth year of Queensbay Mall Vogue For Virtue Model Search which has been the mall's signature Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) project to reach out to the less fortunate children. In essence, Vogue For Virtue comprises of two major highlights – the month-long Model Search and the Charity Fashion Show With Celebrities – where proceeds will be channeled to selected charitable organisations.

I consider myself pretty lucky to 'walk into' the male and children category audition last Sunday. There was so much of exuberance, style and personality. And I love the classic denim theme!

Oh, they sure make for some nice eye candy!

Check out the sizzling hot participants... so hot I had to cool down with a Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino®. I'm so looking forward to the Semi Finals on 13 April 2013 at Queensbay Mall.

May the hottest of them all, wins!

Will you be there too?

Hugs xx
Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do listen to your thoughts, sometimes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...