Wednesday 3 April 2013

Beauty haul: Pretty nude

If you are like me, a fan of Fashion Week, you would have noticed that nude is making a major comeback, reinventing itself more luminous than ever.

While I love over the top make up for parties, I also love to tone it down for Spring and Summer as I soak in the warmth of the sun. It's all about silky complexion, luscious lips and va-va-voom lashes.

In a way, I love to strip bare once in a while to exude a natural doll-like complexion... like Barbie *wink* So armed with a vivid shopping list, I went nude-hunting in Queensbay Mall...

The pretty pink SaSa Anniversary Sale Weekly Special caught my eyes and I couldn't help but bag home some new colours to enhance my pretty little face for summer.

Nonetheless, my favourite haul for the week is The Balm Nude'Tude eye shadow palette - the shimmer and matte combination is pretty fresh for the day and pretty sexy-smokey for a night out. Can't wait to smother them on this weekend!

The Balm Nude'Tude eye shadow palette from SaSa

Do you have the guts to go nude and unveil your true colours?

Hugs xx
Quinn

2 comments:

  1. lol. nude color is in trend again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Henry, yeah it is! Are you planning a pretty little gift for a girl?

      Delete

I do listen to your thoughts, sometimes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...