Wednesday 12 June 2013

My dad is a classic

Can't believe the big Sunday is rolling around sooner then I thought.

I know how my daddy has his own distinctive tastes and interests. He is a real classic, who spends his free time on the golf course, takes pleasure in a glass of fine red wine and enjoys the family weekend over coffee.

My dad taught me that clothes are an investment, and when people "scan" you from head to toe, shoes are the last impression you'll ever make. So when I spotted this pair of Valentino Rudy men's loafers, I thought these Italian loafers will make a pretty perfect addition to his wardrobe!

Perfect sole-mate for dad from
Valentino Rudy, GF 57 & 58
Queensbay Mall

What quick staple would you add to complement your dad's style?

Hugs xx
Quinn

3 comments:

  1. wow! how much is it? looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is... the price is worth it for italian calf leather ;)

      Delete
  2. Whoa, italian calf leather! gorgeous neh...

    ReplyDelete

I do listen to your thoughts, sometimes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...