Wednesday 19 June 2013

Pretty little nails

It's true that you'll never over-dressed or under-dressed with a Little Black Dress (LBD), and it never goes out of fashion. But what about nails...?

While I still love pastels and pops of colours, I'm changing it up and exploring my dark side. I happen to stumble upon these super chic black mani on Pinterest and they're pretty gorgeous!

Bling it up with a hint of gold.

Stand out in the dark.

Bumble bee me?

A matte polka dots affair

Classy, yet sexy lace

I'm heading out on a shopping spree for some nail polish this weekend... If you want to get creative with some DIYs, check out Inglot (GF 100 & 145), Sa Sa (1F 105), The Face Shop (1F 62) or Elianto (1F 130). 

And if you want to skip the hassle, make an appointment with the professionals - Blaze Nail Beauty (2F 31), Nail Profile (2F 83), Nail World (2F 37) or Summer Nail & Spa Beauty (2F 20).

Got a dazzling black mani secret? Do share with me!

Hugs xx
Quinn

2 comments:

I do listen to your thoughts, sometimes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...