Saturday 13 July 2013

Dress up your workout

One too many cheesecake, Blackball, pretzel, donuts and Frappuccino have baked up a little muffin-top that my fashionable wardrobe just won't approve of!

So, I checked out Absolute Fitness in Queensbay Mall and I'm striking that off my resolution list. Of course I do already own some workout clothes but new attire makes me want to hit the gym even more religiously.

Now, how could I resist from swaying straight down to the Nike outlet, right? I tried a dozen outfits but I'm not crazy and I do stick to a budget. Surprise! Surprise! I'm so proud of myself, I think I deserve a standing ovation. I only chose 1 set that I love the most - a matching sports bra and capri.


Don't you love striking off items on your New Year's Resolution list too?

Hugs xx
Quinn

4 comments:

  1. i'm pretty you'll stand pretty out in gym wearing that striking hot pink gym attire! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty confident of that too, Constance ;)

      Delete
  2. It's so niceeeee! Around how much it costs?

    ReplyDelete

I do listen to your thoughts, sometimes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...