Friday 19 July 2013

Tag Heuer Aquaracer: Bling or not?

Tag Heuer Aquaracer Lady Series from
Tag Heuer, GF 91, Queensbay Mall, Penang

The newly reopened Tag Heuer outlet in Queensbay Mall makes a pretty grand statement. Living up to its name as the premium Swiss maker of luxury watches, the refined outlet exudes a class of its own.

I'm pretty sure the bright lights sparkled the Aquaracer Diamond Dial timepiece in my eyes *wink*

The authentic timepiece represents glamorous performance, assembled with luxury materials: mother-of-pearl, gold and of course, 10 diamonds.

I also tried on the Aquaracer without diamond. While the former makes a perfect dress watch, the latter choice is a great everyday-companion. I love them both but I must choose only one - I'm at a lifestyle crossroads.

Bling or not. What do you think?

Hugs xx
Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do listen to your thoughts, sometimes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...