Wednesday 15 January 2014

New Year, New Hair at X Private Hair Salon

Oh well, a new year is all about new experiences or adventures. And what better way to ring in the Lunar New Year with an evident memento - a new look!

I've been contemplating a wavy style for quite a while now, and fell for its effortless sexy and sophisticated edge. It's a major decision and change for me - having the chemical invade my virgin hair. But this is just the change I needed to feel refreshed and it has already given me the boost to ride the waves in 2014!

So, what do you think?

Fresh curls make me happy!

After all the fuss of worrying that the curls might turn out too curly or springy, or make me look overly matured instead of a sexy goddess, I must say... I'm pretty flabbergasted with the outcome. And I can finally make these pretty curls shine bright like a diamond.

If you're planning to change your hairstyle for the coming CNY celebration, talk to the Artistic Director, Edmond Yeow at X Private Hair Salon and watch him weave his magic through your hair - almost like a fairy godmother (but the male version) *wink*

X Private Hair Salon is the official hair partner for Queensbay Mall's
Miss & Mr Oriental Pageant 2014

Oh, and now is the best time to give your hair the much needed TLC. X Private Hair Salon is offering up to 50% OFF a selection of great treatments to keep your hair healthy and beautiful through the Spring Festival.

Let's get the lookbook flipping and find your perfect new look!

Hugs xx
Quinn


Store listing in Queensbay Mall
X Private Hair Salon   1F 27-29

4 comments:

  1. Any hair style will look good on you :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really feminine & sexy hair style, suits you ^^ Izzit permanent?

    ReplyDelete

I do listen to your thoughts, sometimes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...