Thursday 2 January 2014

Pretty fix for bad hair days

You'd probably already read how much I treasure my hair to the point that my mane shine bright like a diamond. I give my hair pretty extreme nurturing because I love keeping it long and healthy.

My point is this: With all the festivities from Christmas to the partying into the brand new year 2014 and not to mention, all the late nights and hangovers... I need to get myself together again.

But for now, I've resorted to these pretty headbands as my go-to fix for all the bad hair days I'm having.

Headbands and head-dresses from
LB Unique from Queensbay Mall

What about you? Any quick fixes for a bad hair day to share?

Hugs xx
Quinn

Store listing in Queensbay Mall, Penang
LB Unique   1F 25 & 26

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do listen to your thoughts, sometimes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...