Thursday 26 December 2013

Humble Beginnings in my tummy

I bet you didn't know mille crepes came from rather humble beginnings - how they are hand-made and hand-layered into heavenly indulgence that we all so loved today. Hah, now you know! *smug smile*

And since Humble Beginnings found a new home at Queens Street in Queensbay Mall, an afternoon tea is never perfect without mille crepes! *bat eye lashes*

There's a flavour for everyone! From the signature French Vanilla, Chocolate Orange, Peanut Butter Blueberry Blizzard, Nutella Banana, Peach Passion, Lemon Cream Cheese, Strawberry Heaven to Matcha Latte and the list goes on and on and on.

I really don't have the time to name you all the flavours but you can follow Humble Beginnings on Facebook. I've got a sweet business to attend to - my mille crepe is at stake! *snatch my plate from a colleague*

Oreo's Cookies 'n' Cream Mille Crepe
from Humble Beginnings, Queensbay Mall

Hugs xx
Quinn

Store listing in Queensbay Mall, Penang

Humble Beginnings  3F 06

2 comments:

  1. The only flavor that i had over the few flavors that was good, unique and recommended for this brand is their Peanut Butter Crepe Cake, i think that's one of their best-sellers too

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fav is lemon cheese, and the thing about humble beginnings mille crepe is that, it is not too sweet. just nice ;)

    ReplyDelete

I do listen to your thoughts, sometimes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...