Tuesday 17 December 2013

Help! I need a Dorothy Perkins across my body

Yes, I'm in desperate need of tasteful help!

Bask in the holiday and festive mood, who am I (of all people) not to jump on the shopping spree?!

Dorothy Perkins and Burton Menswear London opened last weekend at Queensbay Mall, and I'm charmed by these crossbody bags at DP. I'm seriously torn between the colours though.

Metal bar crossbody bag in Orange, Black and Cream
from Dorothy Perkins, Queensbay Mall

My first love is the Orange (but pink is still my fav!). I've also been eyeing the pretty Cream since it's more of a neutral, but I wonder if it's just too plain of a colour? And then there is this versatile Black that will be a perfect match for any outfit.

Can you help me pick a colour, pretty please?

Hugs xx
Quinn

Store listing in Queensbay Mall, Penang

Dorothy Perkins GF 85 & 86

6 comments:

I do listen to your thoughts, sometimes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...