Wednesday 11 December 2013

Jingle all the way

Here's what happened.

I was gleefully listening to songs on my iPod as usual and out of a sudden, Mariah Carey's All I want for Christmas is you came on.

When that happened, it was 12 November. Yes, it was about a month ago. How did it got mixed up with my everyday-playlist? After all the hoo-ha with my iTunes and my questionable skills to sync the playlists, I settled down and it got me thinking: when is the right time to play Christmas songs?

Is it after Thanksgiving (28 November) - which is not widely practised locally? Or is it the first day of December? Or it can be played anytime, all the time?

Anyway, here's a sweet video of children having fun while performing a Christmas medley at Queensbay Mall. You know, if you're already listening to Christmas songs...


Have yourself a merry little Christmas *wink*

Hugs xx
Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do listen to your thoughts, sometimes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...