Tuesday 3 December 2013

Dazzling little treasures for Christmas

As I'm writing this entry, the festive season is well upon us... in all its extravaganza of dancing lights on Christmas trees and glistening spray-frosted window displays.

We've also started decking up the house with socks and wreaths. Now, who's better at decorating Christmas tree - than me?!

I'm pretty good at hanging out sparkly little ornaments, seriously. But I'm absolutely talented in hanging out dazzling arm candies. And look at this gorgeous gem that I unearthed at Poh Kong!

Little Treasures Charm Bracelet
from Poh Kong, Queensbay Mall

Oh well, giving the gift of jewellery sure does say a lot about the giver. One of them is... thoughtfulness. After all, that's what Christmas is all about.

This Little Treasures Charm Bracelet from Poh Kong makes the perfect Christmas gift for that special lady in your life (mum, grandma, aunt, sister, wife or daughter) - adorning the precious hand that has lifted you up when you fall.

Hugs xx
Quinn

Store listing in Queensbay Mall, Penang

Poh Kong GF 119 & 120

2 comments:

I do listen to your thoughts, sometimes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...