Monday 9 September 2013

Pretty spooktacular

I spotted the stylish Mini (as I fondly call the Fujifilm Instax Mini 25 now) on Episode 3 of Project DOLL, a fashion makeover challenge by Queensbay Mall.


It reminds me of a pumpkin and gets me pretty excited for Halloween.

I must admit that I love capturing selfie pictures. I mean, who doesn't right? Besides, instant is back! It makes capturing moments cool all over again, and it sure does make another gathering with friends and family FUN. And I thought it would be awesome to bring my Mini friend along where ever I go and together, we'll explore the worlds.

I particularly fell in love with the Halloween Edition because of the pop of colour, which will instantly light up any party. Besides, I constantly find ways to balance out the drama queen in me, and I believe I can find the balance in Mini because... it is an instant film camera, it is unpretentious. Mini is as real as it gets, bringing you back to basic, without the drama of filters and the cover-up of editing.

As for the techie part, don't judge Mini by its size!
  • LCD film count 
  • Shooting mode display 
  • Camera mount shooting mirror for taking self portraits (the feature I love the most!)
  • Built-in automatic flash for low-light shooting
  • Detachable close-up shooting lens
  • Three exposure modes - auto mode for dark settings, fill in flash mode for auto flash on bright or dark areas, and landscape mode
  • 275g (without batteries, strap and film)

I'm really itching to get my hands on Mini. I've even lost count of the number of visits to Foto President, Queensbay Mall for the past one week.

Fujifilm Instax Mini 25, Halloween Limited Edition
from Foto President, Queensbay Mall

So please help me out. What do you think... should I get it?

Hugs xx
Quinn

Store listing in Queensbay Mall, Penang
Foto President  2F 102

6 comments:

  1. Isn't it cheaper to print digital copies from a camera? Isn't cheap but it is fun. I'm tempted to get one as well but I have yet to cave in. It feels like a fad that will fade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like you said, it's fun. I'm heading over this weekend for my final decision, and I think we are living in the era of "blast from the past" what was "hot" in the past is becoming "in" these days. So gonna jump on the bandwagon ;) Join me, Yimei!

      Delete
  2. its so cuteeee! its nice but the film is expensive :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the fun of taking candid photos. And we can always save it for special occasions only ;) What do you think?

      Delete
  3. I love these 'Polaroids' kinda cameras... great for immediate fun. Yea, I agree... it may cost but no need to wait to get the photo :P

    ReplyDelete

I do listen to your thoughts, sometimes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...