Monday 30 September 2013

Wake me up when September ends...

Yeah baby, it's gonna be all about eating, drinking and merry-ing. I simply can't wait to rock Oktoberfest!

If you're not a food lover, shove 'em to me. I wouldn't mind sacrificing my pretty figure so that your portion don't go to waste. I'm a pretty big eater and I'm proud to admit it *smug wink*

Shall we dig in like a true German?

BBQ Beef Ribs from TGI Friday's (GF 129, 130, 131 & 139)

Footlong Chicken Sausage from Dave's Deli (LG 51)

Pretzel from Auntie Anne's (LG 77)

German-style sourdough bread from Backerei (LG 108)

Porktoberfest Feast from Morganfield's (GF 38)
If you spot me at one of these nooks during lunchtime or while I'm on dinner dates, don't be a stranger, holler over to say hi! I'd love to meet my readers *mwah*

Hugs xx
Quinn

4 comments:

  1. Didn't know they are selling sourdough there though, shall check it out soon. p/s: i've always been a huge fan of sourdough :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do. By the way, Backerei means bakery in German ;)

      Delete
  2. I like theAuntie Anne's chocolate Pretzel !

    ReplyDelete

I do listen to your thoughts, sometimes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...