Tuesday 24 September 2013

Unboxing my new toy - Rapoo Bluetooth Foldable Headset

I agree with Winnie, DOLL of the week on the final episode of Project DOLL that it's easier to match black or white with any outfit.


And it is as if I'm having an affair with them both. I feel guilty every time I had to choose white (mostly) over black, and vice versa. And it may appear that I'm biased because I almost always turn to black when I need help to look lesser, oh I mean, to look slimmer.

Anyway, I spotted the Rapoo bluetooth headset in the video. It would be pretty cool to free myself... and go wireless, especially I'm the always-on-the-go kind of girl. Besides, it'll make perfect workout companion too. Remember? One of my resolutions is to workout more this year...

I picked out the white/grey one, for two (very good) reasons. Firstly, it will stand out on my black/dark brown tresses, and secondly, that was the last white on the rack!

Rapoo Bluetooth Headset from
Harvey Norman, Queensbay Mall

Uncompromising on comfort, this portable headset features cushioned earcups and headband. The versatile functions and minimalist design are carved for the young, trendy and fashionable *ahem* like myself!

And besides good sound quality and light weight, what I love most about this headset is voice recognition - yes to answer calls or no to reject incoming calls. It's pretty cool because now, I have a buddy who listens! *wink*

So, if you're looking for an affordable bluetooth headset that you can use to surf the net, play games, work in the office, or listen to music on your smartphone or tablet, give this Rapoo headset a try. Who knows, you'll fall in love with it too!

Hugs xx
Quinn

Store listing in Queensbay Mall, Penang
Harvey Norman  2F 86

2 comments:

  1. The design is simple and nice! How much how much? :DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, Kharn Yee! I'm loving it so much and it's only RM229 ;)

      Delete

I do listen to your thoughts, sometimes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...