Tuesday 22 October 2013

How to dress out loud for Halloween

Don’t tell me you're not hunting for some creepy costumes with Halloween looming around the corner. Bet you already know that this weekend, Queensbay Mall is giving away treats if they spot you all-dressed-up for the celebration.

I’ll be dressing up too, but to be honest, I'm not a fan of full-on fancy. I'm talking about sartorial chic that gets you into the gothic and ghostly mood, and fashionable styles that you can wear again after the fiendish festival.

I've scouted Topshop at Queensbay Mall and there’s more treat than trick *wink*

Vamp it up!
Love Kate Beckinsale's all-leather suit in Underworld film series? Yeah, me too! While wearing a whole leather suit will definitely spark some head-turns, it simply doesn't complement the warm and humid weather on this side of the world.

But I spotted this High Shine Wetlook Leggings that will look great with a pair of strappy footwear. I can’t be Amelia but close enough, right?

High Shine Wetlook Leggings
from Topshop

Classy corpse-web
If the leather look is not for you, go for a cobweb lacey style to replicate one of the reigning queens of Halloween – Morticia Addams from the mysterious Addams Family. This flair Lace Sleeve Swing Dress is perfect for anyone, and you can easily whip up the look with straight or wavy jet-black hair and a fiery red lip. Hot or what?!

Lace Sleeve Swing Dress
from Topshop

Have fun and happy haunting!

Hugs xx
Quinn

Store listing in Queensbay Mall, Penang
Topshop  GF 92 & 93B


No comments:

Post a Comment

I do listen to your thoughts, sometimes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...