Wednesday 16 October 2013

I don’t want common scents!

Scents can be a very personal thing. What makes me feel like a goddess may make you feel like a pauper. But universally, scents are similar to music - they capture moods that create lasting impressions. And I absolutely love aromas that leave a trail of me, even after I’m long gone (not six feet underground, okay!) from your sight.

That is why... I can’t help but fall senselessly in love with Crabtree & Evelyn’s Limited Edition Heritage Collection. The scents exalt the classic aromas of the Mediterranean coastline and Europe’s ancient cities that transport the senses to distant shores.

Flower Water (for the ladies) include scents of Florentia Freesia, Venetian Violet and Old World Jasmine.

Eau de Colognes (for the gentlemen) comprise of Sevillian Neroli, Old Windsor, Hungary Water and Neapolitan Bergamot.

Limited Edition Heritage Collection,
Flower Water and Eau de Colognes
from Crabtree & Evelyn

Come, explore and experience the Flower Water and Eau de Colognes at Crabtree & Evelyn. From 15 October - 5 November 2013, or while stocks last, VIP members can grab the Heritage Fragrances at RM168 for one or RM268 for two.

And with purchase of RM300 & above (in a single receipt), receive a 50ml Shower Gel, 50ml Body Lotion and a Limited Edition Heritage Travel Book, absolutely FREE.

I have a particularly scent-timental interest for Old World Jasmine Flower Water, not simply because of its pretty exotic fragrance but because... it reminds me of my dear mother. Perhaps, I inherited her love for jasmine *wink*

Old World Jasmine Flower Water
from Crabtree & Evelyn

With these elegance and daintiness, who needs common scents?

Hugs xx
Quinn

Store listing in Queensbay Mall, Penang
Crabtree & Evelyn  GF 93

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do listen to your thoughts, sometimes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...