Wednesday 30 October 2013

iPhone 5C - The must-have fashion accessory

Besides pay day and Halloween, are you looking forward to 31 October 2013 the same way that I am?

Yes, we are merely less than 24 hours away before Malaysians devour the latest candies from Apple - iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C.

While many who will be queuing up outside Switch stores are mostly awaiting the iPhone 5S, I believe the iPhone 5C will still sell like hot(cup)cakes. That’s the underlying purpose of the iPhone 5C – reduced price that pops with excitement, designed to reach a new market.

Apple iPhone 5C from Switch, Queensbay Mall

While the tech leaders may not fancy the iPhone 5C much, it is more affordable and to many (like myself), saving a few hundred bucks on a phone allows them to spend those moolah on something else.

Hold your horses, people! The iPhone 5C make no compromise on the looks, features and speed, boasting the following:
  • A6 Chip
  • 4-inch Retina Display
  • 136-by-640-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
  • ƒ/2.4 aperture
  • LED flash
  • 1080p HD video
  • 1.2MP front-facing camera
And you get all the awesomeness from Apple and a smartphone that expresses your personality with a splash of colour.

I know how hard it is to decide on the colour (they are all so pretty!), hence I've prepared colour charts below to make it easier for you to choose your candy. Find your colour and see what it says about you *wink*






I may be getting an iPhone 5C for myself. Can you guess... which pretty colour I have decided on? (Hint: I may love pink, but I'm not going pink this round)

Hugs xx
Quinn

Store listing in Queensbay Mall, Penang
Switch 2F 113 & 113A


No comments:

Post a Comment

I do listen to your thoughts, sometimes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...