Friday 1 March 2013

Quinn is in the house

Hi! I'm Quinn.

You see... I'm a girl, so I naturally love fashion, food and fun (as Cyndi Lauper sang it - girls just want to have fun). And these are the sparkle and glitter that revolve around my life.

Many call me 'Drama Quinn' but come on, I'm really not that mean *rolls eyes*

But I do wear my invisible crown every single day...


Not because I want to swan around like a queen (though technically, I'm Quinn) but it simply reminds me to stand tall and be proud of who I am, what I do and how I glam up every day.

So why not join me for a delicate royal tea as we sip and chatter about all the pretty little things in life 

Hugs xx
Quinn


No comments:

Post a Comment

I do listen to your thoughts, sometimes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...