Tuesday 5 March 2013

Don’t throw it out just yet: reduce, reuse, recycle

As we step into March, everything green simply sprouts!

In fact, going green is no longer a new eco-friendly campaign that can improve our living quality. It is definitely the best way to conserve and preserve our environment.

The very first step in the process is a small one: reduce.

Think before you buy: Do you really need it? And to answer that, you need to learn the difference between “I want” and “I need”.

I know it can be very difficult, especially for me... because I can never get enough of shopping. I have this big appetite for all things pretty! 

But, I've made a choice to do my part, however small it may be.

I've decided to check out Pinterest for ideas to turn trash into treasure and can you believe what I found?

Before you throw out that old dresser, create roll-away under-bed storage drawers.

Sometimes, we can't help but feel a little nostalgic... so turn the old suitcase into a vintage storage cabinet.

Turn your old jeans into a shopping bag, knitting bag or magazine bag.

Have you done something pretty green today? Do share with me!

Hugs xx
Quinn

1 comment:

  1. We made these tealight/candle holders with the Sunday School kids, using jam jars, leftover art papers, cotton handles from paper bags, glue and double-sided tape.

    ReplyDelete

I do listen to your thoughts, sometimes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...