Thursday 21 March 2013

Gifts for him: Man in white

We call him prince charming because he always suits up in the latest fashion. And you'll never catch him in something out of trend.

He is the man every man wants to be and he is the man ever girl wants to be with. And if you ask if I'm one of those girls, I'd never tell but all I can say is that... he is a great friend.

Anyway, it was his birthday last weekend and I went on a hunting spree for his gift at Queensbay Mall. When I saw these hunks at Quiksilver, I knew I had to get them for him. They are the reflection of his personality.

And the best thing about white? It's timeless, just like our friendship.

Wallet and belt from Quiksilver.
It's a gift, so I won't mention the price here.

If you don't already know, 1Malaysia GP Sale vrooms into town from 16 March until 7 April 2013. So here's a reason for you to check out Quiksilver this weekend and enjoy up to 50% off!

Now don't say I didn't tell ;)

Hugs xx
Quinn

1 comment:

I do listen to your thoughts, sometimes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...